|معلومات أخرى||Asset Location: Grójec, Poland.|
Make, model, type: BELARUS 1025.3
Year of production: 2014
Reg.No .: WI 698E
Indications of the engine work counter 5539 mth
MMZ D-245S2 engine
Power 81 kW
Engine capacity 4750 cm3
Weight approx. 4800 kg
Operator''s seat - sitting, heated, air-conditioned cabin
Type of ignition - automatic
Engine type - diesel
(pump, lines, actuators) - leaks
Lacquer cladding - mechanical damages, scratches, coating chipping
Switchboard - complete
Fluid leaks - operating fluids leaks
Machine efficiency - no restrictions
Repair and maintenance of the machine - not presented
Machine mileage documents - not presented
Efficiency test without load - completed
Engine complete with accessories, without visible lacks.
The engine started. Operation of the engine in the full range of rotational speed does not arouse restrictions.
Operating fluids leaking from the seals of the engine, gearbox and system were found
The machine requires a service inspection.
Chassis components complete, no visible lacks.
VOLTYRE Radial 360/70 R24 front axle tires (60% consumption)
BELSHINA F-11 18.4R34 rear axle tires (70% consumption)
Wheel tires, 4 pcs - cut with material losses.
Left steering rod - signs of provisional repairs, provisional welds,
Rear axle - traces of leakage of operating fluids.
Securing the end of the left and right tie rods - not original, provisional.
Front drive with a bridge - signs of leakage.
Exhaust - traces of makeshift repairs, makeshift welds,
PTO drive - traces of leakage of operating fluids, no mounting bolt,
Body of a red color with signs of mechanical damage - scratches, point chipping
paint coating with corrosion centers.
No traces of paint repairs were found.
Damage eligible for replacement / repair:
- rear cabin window - broken,
- front protective grille - bent,
- engine compartment cover - cracked with material losses, scratched with paint splashes
- front left indicator lampshade - broken,
- rear left mudguard / mud flap - broken with material loss,
- engine cover air inlet grille - not mounted in the upper part,
- engine compartment cover - damaged,
- left cabin door seal - broken,
- armchair upholstery - worn with material loss,
- operator''s seat - loose mounting,
- lower rear cabin trim - bent,
- cabin lighting electrical installation - broken with signs of provisional repairs,
- cabin upholstery in the rear part - torn, not secured.
- front left fender,
- front right fender,
1 set was presented for inspection. the ignition key.
Machine equipped with:
- front weights,
- rear wheel weights,
- air conditioning,
- rear lower hitch (rigid),
- protective grille (forest buildings).
- upper rear hitch (floating),
- central connector