|معلومات أخرى||Top-Agro is general distributor and official Partner of Grano!|
Disc harrow in half-suspended version with transport drawbar on the tires shaft. It is primarily a combination of cultivation and sowing in one pass of the tractor. As standard, the hydraulic control shaft and HYDROPACK with 2 cylinders Tires shaft consists of a wheel with a diameter of 610 and a width of 336mm. The shaft has a dual use. The first to compaction of the soil, and secondly to transport the machine. Thanks to this shaft obtain a compact design of the machine and transport across the entire width, 3 meters.Main advantage of the half a suspended harrow with tire roller is low power consumption, which greatly reduces the costs associated with the cultivation of the soil.
Technical description SHOP 4,0 :
- ridgid frame
- 2 hydraulic cylinders for seeder lift capacity 5 tones
- 2 hydraulic cylinders on tires roller / roller hydraulically adjustable
- 32 pcs of discs 560 mm OFAS made in Italy
- LT maintance free hubs (Grano System, Polish product - compared quality with SKF)
- main frame profile 200x100x8 mm
- tires, 13 pcs / size 10x80x12' rim / total diameter of 1 tire with rim 650 mm (roller diameter)
- machine made from S355 type of steel
- side screens in standard
- power demand: 110-40 HP
- drawbar in standard (semi suspended version)
Available also other models: 2,5m / 3,0m / 5,0m - with hyraulically folded frame.
In our company you will find a whole range of accessories for front loader, telescopic,
mini loaders, trailers, manure spreaders, rollers, cultivators, disc harrows, sprayers, plows, meadows machinery, municipal equipment and many others.
We are the General Partner of brands such as: Lemken Maschio Gaspardo, Brochard, Grano System, Metal Fach, Pronar, Kolaszewski, McHale, Agro-Factory, Cynkomet, Metal Technology, Tad-Len, Bomet, Mandam, Expom, Pomot, Meprozet, Intertech, Agro-Masz, POM.
We have highly qualified self-service a stationary and mobile.
Due to have our own fleet of trucks and vans we can also offer transport of machines at very attractive prices.